Decorative - Exterior Ply

Exterior Ply forms part of our Decorative Range.
C-Grade boards are for interior use and can be used for bracing and / or cover boards.
The Imported board is for interior use for cover boards and used in the furniture industry.

Click on the 'DETAILS' button for your desired item to select the size, length and quantity, and then add to your order.